WHO ARE WE?
MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization dedicated to the economic development and historic preservation of Libertyville's historic downtown. We are affiliates of the Illinois Main Street and National Main Street programs.
Over the past 25 years our membership and volunteer base has grown to include hundreds of people a lot like you. As a volunteer for MainStreet, you can join your neighbors in helping to regain the vitality of our historic downtown.
It's amazing what we can do together! Building facades are being returned to their original glory, thousands enjoy our events, and new stores are coming to the district--all through the dedication of everyday people!
"The purpose of the MainStreet Libertyville program is to enhance our community identity and heritage, to foster a center of activity, and to ensure economic stability in the heart of Libertyville through concentrated efforts of education, design, promotion, organization, and economic revitalization."
Board Of Directors
- Andy Lausch, Chairman
- Jeff Lovinger, Past Chair
- Tim Shanahan, Vice-Chair, Secretary
- Stephanie Huffman, Treasurer
- Liz Anderson, Organization Co-Chair
- Fred Kestler, Organization Co-Chair
- Marcella Olesen, Promotion Co-Chair
- John Timony - Promotion Co-Chair
- Maureen Hunt - Promotion Co-Chair
- Nan Grupe - Design Co-Chair
- Mark Anderson, Design Co-Chair
- John Durning, Economic Vitality Co-Chair
- Bill Kaiser, Economic Vitality Co-Chair
- Karen Sue Landrian, Economic Vitality Co-Chair
- Pam Hume, Executive Director
- Betsey Henderson, Office Administrator
- Gazette — May 2016
- Gazette — November 2015
- Gazette — August 2015
- Gazette — May 2015
- Gazette — November 2014
- Gazette — August/September 2014
- Gazette — May 2014
- Gazette — November 2013
- Gazette — August 2013
- Gazette — May 2013
- Gazette — November 2012
- Gazette — September 2012
- Gazette — May 2012
*If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader software, you can download it for FREE by clicking on the icon below.