WHO ARE WE?
MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization dedicated to the economic development and historic preservation of Libertyville's historic downtown. We are affiliates of the Illinois Main Street and National Main Street programs.
Over the past 25 years our membership and volunteer base has grown to include hundreds of people a lot like you. As a volunteer for MainStreet, you can join your neighbors in helping to regain the vitality of our historic downtown.
It's amazing what we can do together! Building facades are being returned to their original glory, thousands enjoy our events, and new stores are coming to the district--all through the dedication of everyday people!
"The purpose of the MainStreet Libertyville program is to enhance our community identity and heritage, to foster a center of activity, and to ensure economic stability in the heart of Libertyville through concentrated efforts of education, design, promotion, organization, and economic revitalization."
Board Of Directors
- Jeff Lovinger, Chairman
- Ken Stemke, Past Chair
- Jim Malecha, Treasurer
- Ron Hornsey, Secretary
- Patrick Stakenas, Organization Co-Chair
- Marcella Olesen, Promotion Co-Chair
- John Timony - Promotion Co-Chair
- Matthew Kovatch - Promotion Co-Chair
- Nan Grupe - Design Co-Chair
- Al Scott, Design Co-Chair
- Andy Lausch, Business Matters Co-Chair
- Bill Kaiser, Business Matters Co-Chair
- Pam Hume, Executive Director
- Betsey Henderson, Office Administrator
- Gazette — August/September 2014
- Gazette — May 2014
- Gazette — November 2013
- Gazette — August 2013
- Gazette — May 2013
- Gazette — November 2012
- Gazette — September 2012
- Gazette — May 2012
- Gazette — Decenber 2011
- Gazette — September 2011
- Gazette — May 2011
- Gazette — December 2010
*If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader software, you can download it for FREE by clicking on the icon below.