WHO ARE WE?
MainStreet Libertyville, Inc. is a non-profit, volunteer-based organization dedicated to the economic development and historic preservation of Libertyville's historic downtown. We are affiliates of the Illinois Main Street and National Main Street programs.
Over the past 20 years our membership and volunteer base has grown to include hundreds of people a lot like you. As a volunteer for MainStreet, you can join your neighbors in helping to regain the vitality of our historic downtown.
It's amazing what we can do together! Building facades are being returned to their original glory, thousands enjoy our events, and new stores are coming to the district--all through the dedication of everyday people!
"The purpose of the MainStreet Libertyville program is to enhance our community identity and heritage, to foster a center of activity, and to ensure economic stability in the heart of Libertyville through concentrated efforts of education, design, promotions, organization, and economic revitalization."
Board Of Directors
- Ken Stemke, Chairman
- Les Galo, Past Chair
- Jim Malecha, Treasurer
- Ron Hornsey, Secretary
- Bill Kaiser, Organization Co-Chair
- Jeff Lovinger, Organization Co-Chair
- Patrick Stakenas, Organization Co-Chair
- Dr. Jordan Leasure, Promotions Co-Chair
- Fred Schneider - Promotions Co-Chair
- Nan Grupe - Design Co-Chair
- Al Scott, Design Co-Chair
- Seth Holzwarth, Economic Restructuring Co-Chair
- John Timony, Economic Restructuring Co-Chair
- Pam Hume, Executive Director
- Janet Kilkelly, Office Administrator
- Gazette — November 2012
- Gazette — September 2012
- Gazette — May 2012
- Gazette — Decenber 2011
- Gazette — September 2011
- Gazette — May 2011
- Gazette — December 2010
- Gazette — September 2010
- Gazette — April 2010
- Gazette — November 2009
- Gazette — August 2009
*If you do not have a copy of Adobe Reader software, you can download it for FREE by clicking on the icon below.